Hope everyone saw the invitation to the Women in Entomology Breakfast from 6:30 –7:45 AM on Monday, Nov. 12, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre Ballroom Foyer. If not, please check your email on 15 October for the full text of the invitation.

We are celebrating the 6th year of support of this event by Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™, who is providing complementary tickets to the first 160 students and early-career professionals. Everyone else can purchase tickets in advance by adding a ticket to their meeting registration (or they can be purchased on-site). 

In addition to this reminder, I would like to invite those who may be interested in helping facilitate the conversation of a table topic by filling out an online form by 31 October.

Cheers!

Gail

You need to be a member of ESA Networks to add comments!

Join ESA Networks

Replies

• Thank you to all of those who filled out the form and volunteered to help facilitate table conversations at the Women In Entomology Breakfast on Monday morning in the Vancouver Convention Centre Ballroom Foyer.  Those of you who signed up should have gotten a confirming email today, letting you know what table you should host.  But we have a few spots still not taken: Self-Employment (starting your own business); Military; 2 spots for Open. We're also planning on a second table in the following categories: Academia - Research; Industry; Building your Resume; and Family/Career.  If you would like to volunteer to facilitate discussions in any of the open topics/tables, please email me immediately at gkamp@illinois.edu.

Cheers!

Gail

• Hi Gail,

Could you send me the full invitation again? I cannot find any email from October 15th with it. Also, I would be interested in a complementary ticket as an early-career professional, can I have one please?

Thank you!

Marina

• Dear Marina,

Complementary tickets are unable to be reserved. You need to show up to claim one.   Below is a screen capture of the invitation.  A clickable link to the online form is in my email above (links don't show up with much contrast on this platform).  Hope to see you at the breakfast. The breakfast is open to all of the joint society members.  --Gail4496703446?profile=original

This reply was deleted.